Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yummy Quilt

 Every Tuesday
offers a Sit and Sew
Everyone is invited to attend.
A group of us bring our machines 
and spend the day sewing away
on our individual projects.
I'm always curious to see what others are making.
Jeff continues to create wonderful things with
Oh, how I love this fabric line!
 Pattern: Yummy
 available at 3 Dudes Quilt Shop
 If wishes were fishes
I would have yards and yards
 of every single piece in this line.
3 Dudes offers a nice selection.
Dandelion Petal Toss 
to add to my low volume collection
came home in my shopping bag :)
 I didn't take very many pictures yesterday,
but I did get a shot of this fun baby quilt
Vicki was working on.
 A gift for a nephew and his wife
who are expecting a new baby boy.
 The family has a background in the Construction Business
so trucks and tractors will be a perfect match.
 Fun border stripe to bring the colors together.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is a great pattern and those fabrics make it all pop.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love all the projects that you show

em's scrapbag said...

Great low volume print. Love your hst

Jan Marie said...

Jerilu was saying tonight how awesome the triangles on a roll is. Wait until you see her green flannel quilt she did with them.